SHOP CLASSIC CINNAMON BUNS
Classic Cinnamon Buns*Easter | *Spring Bake Sale | Cinnamon Buns | Mothers Day Classic Cinnamon Buns
Is there anything better than a fresh baked cinnamon bun!? Ours are the BEST! They can be ordered baked or you can choose to bake them yourself & enjoy them fresh from the oven (don't worry, all the instructions are below). Finished with cream cheese frosting.
‘YOU BAKE’ Cinnamon Buns INSTRUCTIONS
• Transfer the container of buns & the the frosting from freezer to fridge
• Transfer from fridge to warm area of your kitchen. Replace the lid with plastic wrap or plastic bag. If you prefer, you can transfer the buns to your own baking dish (up to a 10” round pan or 9x12 oblong pan)
• During the rise time (approx. 60-90 minutes), prepare a cookie sheet with parchment or tinfoil (trust me, this makes for easy clean up! You don’t want them to go over in your oven.)
• After about an hour, adjust the oven rack to the middle position & preheat your oven to 350 degrees
• You know the buns are ready for the oven when the dough is soft, room temperature & have increased in size by about half. The container they were purchased in should be completely full, with gaps filled. When you gently poke the side of the dough with a finger, the indent should stay
• Uncover & place the container on the prepared cookie sheet & in the oven for about 45 minutes, maybe longer. If you have a food thermometer, the internal temperature should be 200-210. The buns should look cooked through & browned on top
• Remove from the oven. If any have popped up, just gently push them back in place.
• Add the cream cheese frosting, spread with a knife, offset spatula or back of a spoon & devour …
• Take a pic … post on Instagram … tag @getrealbaking
• Leftovers should be stored airtight or frozen as soon as they have cooled & can be reheated in the microwave (try just 10-15 seconds at a time … repeat until the perfect temp)